Charming modern terraced cottage, really handy for the town, being only 2 minutes' walk to the harbour. Padstow, made famous by Rick Stein's cookery programmes,and largely unspoilt is a favourite destination for those who enjoy the water sports available in the estuary, seafood restaurants, rugged coastline and sandy beaches just down the road.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 x double, 1 x twin.
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen & towels provided.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave.
- Nearest beach: 0.7 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Outdoors: Rear enclosed patio garden, garden furniture, paved front garden. The front of the house overlooks a communal garden and is in a quiet location.
- Parking:Designated parking for one car; additional space may be available; otherwise car park within 200 yards.
- Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
- Pets: Maximum 2; £30 per pet per week.
- General: WiFi included, Gas and electricity included in rent; gas c.h. and hot water.
- Important notes: No smoking, no short breaks.
- Changeover time: 4pm arrival - 11am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.