Sea Holly is a well-equipped and beautifully decorated 3 bedroom house, sleeping 5. Light and airy, this property is perfect for a family holiday - ideally located to the centre of Padstow you're only a short walk from the shops, restaurants and pubs that make the popular fishing port such a desired destination. Or if you prefer exploring a bit further, the start of the Camel Trail cycle route is only down the road from Sea Holly where you will get the best views of the estuary all the way to the busy market town of Wadebridge.
- Sleeps: 5.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x Double (4’6"), 1 x Twin (3’), 1 x Single (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors. External steps down to front door from car park.
- Kitchen and utilities: Built-in electric oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: A selection of DVDs.
- Outside: Front decking with garden furniture.
- Pets: Maximum 2 pets allowed; £25 per pet per week.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 1.0 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Electricity and gas included in rent. Gas central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.