Contemporary, well-equipped holiday home set in the heart Mumbles, a popular fishing village on the edge of the Gower Peninsula. The spacious lounge and kitchen/dining area provide bright, open living spaces families or a group of friends to relax in after a day exploring the local attractions and the tiered garden is the perfect spot to enjoy al-fresco dining. Each bedroom has been designed with comfort in mind and the bathrooms are all complete with modern features.
A number of wonderful local cafes, bars, restaurants and independent boutiques populate the streets of Mumbles, including the infamous Joe's Ice Cream Parlour. The level seafront promenade from Mumbles to Swansea Bay is a 3-minute downhill walk from the property and is great for both walking and cycling. A 15-minute walk (or 3 miles if you take the coastal route) will find you at Rotherslade Bay and the Surfside Cafe, a small sandy beach where you can amble around to the ever-popular Langland Bay. Langland is a family friendly beach that features breath-taking cliff-top views from the coastal path, a lovely seafront brasserie and golden shores lined with picturesque beach huts.
- Size: Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms.
- Beds: 1 King, 2 Double, 1 Bunk.
- Rooms: Ground floor: Spacious lounge, open-plan kitchen/dining area and separate WC. First Floor: King bedroom with en suite shower room, bunk bedroom (single size beds), family bathroom with shower and bath, utility room with washer/dryer and a double bedroom. Second Floor: Double bedroom with desk space and en suite shower room.
- Kitchen and utilities: Open plan kitchen with electric oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, Smart TV, dishwasher, microwave and dining table with seating for up to 10 people. Utility room on First Floor with washer/dryer, iron, ironing board and clothes airer.
- Entertainment: Large Smart TVs in lounge and kitchen. Wi-Fi available.
- For families: High chair and stairgate available on request.
- Outside: Split level patio areas. Patio table and chairs for 6. Four sun chairs. Gate to back lane.
- General: Central heating and electricity included. Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets permitted at this property.
- No smoking inside the cottage.
- Parking: On-street parking available on first come, first served basis. Temporary holiday parking permits can be purchased from Swansea Council.
- Notes: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.