Wonderful apartment on the first floor of the prestigious Grade II listed Victorian Langland Bay Manor, boasting stunning sea views over Langland Bay and impressive high ceilings. The living areas are well-equipped and both of the spacious bedrooms feature en suites, making this the perfect base from which to explore all that Gower and Mumbles has to offer. The building itself is set on beautifully manicured grounds just a stone's throw away from Langland Bay and its picturesque beach huts, brasserie and golden sands.
Langland Bay beach is popular all year round with families, surfers and locals. The promenade leads on to the Wales Coastal Path that can walk around to Caswell Bay on the Gower coast or on to the scenic cliff top route to Mumbles where you'll discover its array of independent store, cafes and bars. Langland Bay Golf course is just 5 minutes' walk from your doorstep and you can also find tennis courts along the shore.
- Size: Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms.
- Beds: 1 king, 1 double
- Rooms: First floor: Well-equipped kitchen, living/dining area with corner sofa, armchair, coffee table, TV, dining area with seating for 4 and views out to sea. King bedroom with ample storage and en suite with shower over bath, WC and wash basin. Double bedroom with ample storage and en suite with enclosed shower, WC and wash basin.
- Kitchen and utilities: Well-equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, fan assisted oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, coffee machine and bistro style seating for 2.
- Entertainment: Large in living area and Smart TV in king bedroom. Wi-Fi available.
- For families: travel cot, high chair and stairgate not available.
- Outside: Shared landscaped garden offering a peaceful setting for all occupants of the Langland Bay Manor to enjoy.
- General: central heating and electricity included. Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets permitted at this property.
- No smoking inside the property or in the manor grounds please.
- Parking: Allocated parking bay in the secure (keypad locked) car park, plus an additional visitors parking bay (first come first serve).
- Notes: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.