Dolauceimion is a delightfully decorated farmhouse set on 500 acres of open farmland with spectacular, unrivalled views of the surrounding moorland. The secluded property features a private hot tub where you can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of your surroundings and a traditional inglenook fireplace with log burner for those cosier evenings. The newly installed kitchen has been well-equipped with modern appliances while the exposed beams in the bedrooms and lounge highlight the property's original rustic charm
The farmhouse is located at the very Heart of Wales and is ideal for walkers or those looking to get away from it all. From the farm you can access Glyndŵr's Way, a national trail named after Owain Glyndŵr, the last Welshman to hold the title of Prince of Wales, that features fantastic panoramas of rolling green hills and unspoilt countryside. Around 20-minutes' drive from the property is Welshpool Golf Course, a beautiful 18-hole course with the mountains of Snowdonia as a backdrop. Slightly further afield is Lake Vyrnwy, a recreational lake popular for bird watching & sailing, with trails & a wood sculpture park.
- Size: Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms.
- Beds: 1 superking, 1 king, 1 double and 1 twin
- Rooms: Ground floor: Lounge with comfortable seating and traditional inglenook fireplace with log burner and old bead oven. Dining room with seating for 8-10 people that runs straight in from the large kitchen. Double bedroom and shower room. First floor: Twin bedroom, king bedroom and bathroom with shower over bath, wash basin and WC. Superking bedroom in beautifully converted Hayloft.
- Kitchen and utilities: Large newly installed kitchen with larder fridge, double oven, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher and large island with bar stools. Utility Room with washing machine, freezer and separate WC with wash basin.
- Entertainment: TV in lounge. Wi-Fi available.
- For families: Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside: Outdoor seating area with private hot tub. Paved patio with gas BBQ and dining area. Paddock to play outdoor games in. Games Barn next door
- General: Central heating and electricity included & supply of logs for the log burner. Bed linen, towels and 4 hairdryers provided. Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk.
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome. Please bring your own dog bed. Dogs not allowed upstairs, on sofa or beds.
- No smoking: inside the cottage.
- Parking: Private parking for up to 4 cars.
- Notes: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.