5 star cosy luxurious 300 year old Welsh stone cottage located in the quiet village of Trecastle in the heart of The Brecon Beacons National Park with a great local pub on the doorstep. On arrival guests are welcomed with a very generous hamper with Welsh cheeses, wine and Welsh cakes. Full Sky package including Sky Sports.
An ideal base to explore The Brecon Beacons and South Wales coastal areas.
- Size – Sleeps four in two bedrooms.
- Beds – One king, one Super king or can be a twin
- Rooms – Ground floor – open plan lounge and diner, kitchen. First floor – King bedroom, Superking/twin bedroom. Bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – Oven, dishwasher, full sized fridge and freezer, washing machine.
- Entertainment – Full Sky including Sky Sports
- For families – High chair, stair gate and travel cot available on request. Please bring own cot linen.
- Outside – Rear enclosed garden with patio table and chairs. BBQ.
- General – Electricity and central heating included. Bed linen and towels provided. Welcome pack provided on arrival including tea, coffee, sugar, milk, home-made cakes and biscuits. Wi-Fi available. Iron and ironing board available. Basic items provided such as washing up liquid, salt and pepper, soap, toilet rolls and so on. Supermarket deliveries can be made to the cottage, and there are many high-quality local shops in the nearby town of Brecon. Short breaks available at certain times of year.
- Pets – No Pets
- Notes – No smoking. Full Sky package including Sky Sports.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.