Experience beautiful sea views from the full height bay windows of this stylish second-floor apartment, overlooking Tenby's North Beach and picturesque harbour. The sleek fitted kitchen and spacious lounge keep the property's living spaces feeling light and airy, and the state of the art heating provides a warm welcome on those cooler days. The king size Hypnos mattress in the bedroom is a pleasant luxury after a day of exploring the local attractions.
Tenby is one of Wales' most scenic seaside towns and is well known for its 13th-century town walls and streets lined with colourful houses. The golden beaches and turquoise waters of North Beach (100m) Castle Beach (0.3 ml) and South Beach (0.4 ml) are all a short walk from the apartment, as well as the quaint harbour beside Castle Hill. Take a boat trip out to the Caldey Island and experience its tranquillity and peace with the island residents, The Cistercian monks of Caldey, or explore the cobbled streets lined with great pubs, shops and cafes.
- Size: Sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom.
- Beds: 1 King
- Rooms: Second floor: spacious open plan living area with state of the art heating includes a kitchen, dining area and lounge. Bedroom with king sized bed and bathroom with shower over bath, wash basin, heated towel rail and WC.
- Kitchen and utilities: Light, open-plan fitted kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, and dining area.
- Entertainment: Large Smart TV in living room. Superfast Wi-Fi available.
- General: Central heating and electricity included. Bed linen, towels and 1 hairdryer provided. Please bring own beach towels.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets allowed.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Parking: There are no parking facilities at the property. Parking can be found at the North Beach Car Park about 10 minutes' walk away on a first come first served basis.It is £20 for the week or £4 per day. Prices correct as of 09/09/20 via Pembrokeshire County Council's website.Electric charging points are also available from the following: https://www.zap-map.com/locations/tenby-charging-points/ For visitors arriving by train, Ship Ahoy! is about 10 minutes' walk away from the railway station.
- Notes: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment. NO CHILDREN OR PETS ALLOWED