Captivating and historic five star cottage in Abercastle near Britain's smallest city, Saint Davids’. Within easy walking distance to a tiny harbour and golden beaches, this traditional Welsh cottage has a fantastic atmosphere and is beautifully decorated. Walk the glorious Pembrokeshire coastal path, or visit nearby Saint Davids’, with its enchanting cathedral and small shops and cafés, or perhaps visit the lovely town of Fishguard. This dog friendly cottage with wood burner and exposed oak beams is a charming setting for your next holiday.
- Size – sleeps seven in three bedrooms.
- Bed– One super king, one king, three single (extra pull-out single bed available.)
- Rooms – ground floor – open plan kitchen diner, lounge, bathroom, shower room. First floor – super king bedroom, twin bedroom, family bedroom with king bed and single bed.
- Kitchen and utilities – well-stocked kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Entertainment – TV and DVD player.
- For families – travel cot and high chair are available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside – enclosed garden with slate patio and lawn, garden table and chairs, and barbecue equipment.
- Parking – ample car parking available.
- General – electricity and heating included. Bed linen and hand towels provided. Bath towels can also be provided at an additional charge. Starter pile of logs provided for free, and more logs can be purchased from the owner. Wi-Fi and an incoming phone line included. Tŷ’r Castell is one of two cottages on the farm, so both can be booked together to accommodate a greater number of guests.
- Pets – can accommodate up to 3 dogs if arranged with owner on booking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.