Spacious, pet-friendly holiday home situated down a quiet lane in Wooden village boasting modern fixtures whilst also maintaining much of it's traditional character such as wooden beams and a stone fireplace. The well-equipped kitchen features a 5-ring hob under an elegant brick alcove and some truly stunning sunsets can be enjoyed from the west-facing lawned garden.
The bustling seaside resort of Saundersfoot is just 1.7 miles away with its soft, golden sand beach and clear waters. You will also find an abundance of independent stores, cafes and boutiques as well as some great bars and pubs (Harbwr Bar & The Stone Crab to name a few). A short stroll along the beach will take you to the charming Coppet Hall beach and further along to Wiseman's Bridge with it's ever-popular pub overlooking the sea.
- Size: Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms.
- Beds: 2 king, 1 twin
- Rooms: Ground Floor: Spacious porch with room to store bikes, boots and coats. Lounge with comfortable seating, electric fire and dining area for 6. Large well-equipped kitchen. Conservatory with sofa and breakfast table for 6. Bathroom with shower over bath, hand wash basin and WC
- Kitchen and utilities: Shaker-style light oak kitchen units, feature hob with 5 ring burners, double oven, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Entertainment: Large Smart TV in lounge. Wifi available.
- For families: High chair available on request.
- Outside: West facing lawned garden with seating area and charcoal BBQ. Enjoy beautiful sunsets and views over the valley.
- General: Central heating and electricity included. Bed linen, towels and hairdryers provided. Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
- Pets: 2 small dogs welcome for additional £25 per dog per week. Please bring your own dog bed. Dogs not allowed upstairs, on sofa or beds.
- No smoking: inside the cottage.
- Parking: Private parking for up to 3 cars.
- Notes: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.