Surrounded by matured plants and delightfully manicured grounds lies this elegant 3-bedroom holiday home in Pwllheli. The entrance hall provides a grand welcome that then leads onto the well equipped country-style kitchen, formal dining room and sitting areas complete with wonderful antique furnishings and delightful views across the gardens. The bright, comfortable bedrooms are bursting with character and the roll top bath in the bathroom adds a luxurious touch. Admire the breathtaking panoramic views of Cardigan Bay and distant mountains from every corner of the expansive grounds, including a unique historic lookout tower area in an elevated position.
Often referred to as the unofficial capital of the Llyn Peninsula, Pwllheli is a glorious seaside resort that's host to a variety of amenities. Take a stroll along the sandy shores of Glan-y-Mor beach, stretching for 3 miles around to the Penychain headland or explore the local bars, cafes, shops and art galleries that line the streets. For water sports enthusiasts, the blue seas around Pwllheli are renowned as world-class sailing waters, and are also great for kayaking or windsurfing. Slightly further afield is the fashionable resort resort of Abersoch, with its variety of local attractions from boat trips to St Tudwal's Islands and an 18-hole golf course to boutique stores and restaurants.
- Size: Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms.
- Beds: 1 King, 2 Double.
- Rooms: Ground floor: Grand entrance hallway, country-style kitchen with breakfast table, lounge with fireplace and comfortable seating, formal sitting room with antique furnishings, dining room and cloakroom with WC and wash basin. First Floor: King bedroom, two double bedrooms, office/dressing room, cloakroom with WC and bathroom with freestanding bath, enclosed shower and wash basin.
- Kitchen and utilities: Spacious country-style kitchen featuring central island with hob, Aga with additional electric oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, Belfast sink, ample storage space, washing machine and dishwasher. Dining area with breakfast table, seating for 6 people and traditional Welsh dresser.
- Entertainment: TV with Freeview in lounge. Wi-Fi available.
- For families: Unfortunately, this property is not suitable for children under 12 years old. Travel cot available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside: Panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and out to sea. Acres of garden with elevated historic lookout tower area and patio. Manicured lawns with mature planting. Garden furniture with charcoal BBQ.
- General: Central heating and electricity included. Fuel provided for open fire in lounge. Bed linen, towels and 3 hairdryers provided. Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets permitted at this property.
- No smoking inside the cottage.
- Parking: Private off-road parking for up to 4 cars.
- Notes: Unfortunately, this property is not suitable for children under 12 years old. You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.