Enjoy beautiful sea views from an elevated position above the picturesque seaside village of Aberdaron. This spacious, detached cottage is just 0.7 mile from the sandy beach and Wales Coast Path, an excellent thatched roof bakery and tea room, two village pub restaurants, cafes and shops.
Aberdaron is located at the tip of the Llyn Peninsula, a recognised Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and an idyllic setting for your holidays in North Wales. Discover hidden coves and stunning beaches, cafes and other beautiful seaside villages dotted around the peninsula, catch a boat to Bardsey Island or enjoy a family day out at Glasfryn Parc - go-karting, ten pin bowling etc. The mountains of Snowdonia are also in sight, where you'll find castles, steam trains and a wide range of adventures.
- Size: sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 2 double, 1 single
- Rooms: ground floor: lounge, kitchen diner, utility room and WC. First floor: double en suite bedroom, double bedroom, single bedroom, bathroom.
- Kitchen & utilities: includes an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Entertainment: Smart TV in lounge, TV in en suite bedroom, Wifi
- For families: Please note that the cottage is only suitable for children who are aged 8+ years. Whilst the cottage itself is set within its own elevated garden, one of the roads leading in to Aberdaron passes beyond the garden wall and the garden isn't fully enclosed.
- Outside: private garden with a lawn and patio area with table and chairs from which to enjoy the wonderful view over Aberdaron and out to sea.
- Parking: private parking for 2 cars
- General: bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included.
- Pets: no pets
- Notes: no smoking. You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.