Wonderful 18th century farmhouse nestled away in an idyllic countryside setting, overlooking the Clwydian Mountain Range. The secluded yet well-placed location is set amongst traditional stone barns and is approached via a scenic driveway through organic-certified meadows. The farmhouse has been sympathetically renovated and is bursting with character. Everything you need for a wonderful holiday with friends and family can be found here including a private hot tub, log burner, external games room with pool table and an extensive garden and lawns. The thoughtfully-designed living areas are bright and open and the spacious bedrooms have been designed with maximum comfort in mind making for an idyllic rural escape.
A number of country walks and footpaths can be discovered locally and convenient for those wishing to experience a variety of local outdoor attractions. Segrwyd Uchaf is also within a short drive to local stores, a great 17th century converted mill pub and restaurant (Brookhouse Mill), and all the local amenities that the medieval town of Denbigh has to offer. Denbigh is a picturesque market town in the heart of North Wales, and the remains of the historic Denbigh Castle dominate the skyline of the town. Further afield, there are a number of popular attractions to visit including Llyn Brenig Reservoir (9 miles) and Mynydd Sleddog Adventures (11 miles) - Wales' first and only provider of outdoor husky rides. A spectacular drive over the moors takes you to Betws-y-Coed, the ‘gateway to Snowdonia’ from where you can access the bigger mountains of the Snowdonia range and many adrenaline activities such as Zip World Fforest and Surf Snowdonia.
- Size: Sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms.
- Beds: 3 Superking (zip & link - can be made as twin beds on request), 2 King.
- Rooms: Ground floor: Open plan kitchen/dining area, utility room, shower room, one lounge with corner sofa and log burner and another lounge with sofa bed and bespoke window seat. First Floor: 3 superking zip & link bedrooms - can be made up as twin beds on request), 2 king bedrooms, bathroom with freestanding bath and shower room with large shower.
- Kitchen and utilities: Modern farmhouse kitchen with large Smart TV, dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave, island with bar stools and large extendable dining table with seating for up to 10 people. French doors lead out onto patio. Utility Room with washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and storage.
- Entertainment: Private hot tub. Large Smart TVs in the kitchen and both lounge areas. Wi-Fi available. External games room with pool table and table football.
- For families: Travel cot, high chair and stair-gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside: External games room with pool table and table football. Extensive garden & lawns with private hot tub. Bespoke dining furniture and large rattan sofa on patio area with charcoal BBQ, pizza oven and bar/dining area. Selection of outside games and children's play equipment.
- General: Central heating, electricity & 2 bags of logs for the log burner included. Bed linen, towels and 5 hairdryers provided. Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets permitted at this property.
- No smoking inside the cottage.
- Parking: Private off-road parking for up to 10 cars.
- Notes: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.