Discover beautiful uninterrupted countryside views from the comfort of a private wood-fired hot tub at this wonderful wooden glamping pod on the corner of a quiet working farm in Denbighshire. The open plan design provides a bright, spacious living area while the exposed woodwork and curved ceiling add a cosier touch. The functional kitchenette and shared use of a restored 1930's railway carriage with laundry facilities provide everything you'll need for a relaxing rural escape to the North Wales countryside.
Cook up a storm on the gas BBQ whilst enjoying the beautiful views of Moel Famau in the distance and spend a romantic evening gazing up at the stars from the private courtyard on a clear night. The Red Lion Hotel is just 1 mile from the farm and comes highly recommended for its Indian cuisine and traditional pub food. Slightly further afield is the historic market town of Ruthin some 5 miles away where you'll find a fabulous array of boutique shops, local cafes and a lively modern arts scene. Popular attractions such a Zip World and Snowdonia National Park are around a 40-minute drive away.
PLEASE NOTE: The hot tub is warmed up for arrival and some initial logs left. After that they are £5 per bag
- Size: Sleeps 2 in 1 bedrooms.
- Beds: 1 Double.
- Rooms: Ground floor: Open plan living/sleeping area with kitchenette, comfortable seating, Smart TV, double bed with luxurious wool duvet. Shower room with walk-in shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Kitchen and utilities: Kitchenette with 2-ring hob, microwave/grill, fridge, kettle and wash basin. Shared use of restored 1930's railway carriage with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Entertainment: Smart TV in living area. Wi-Fi available.
- Outside: Wood-fired hot tub and private courtyard with gas BBQ and locally made wooden seating. Uninterrupted views of Moel Famau, framed by rolling hills. Secure storage for each individual lodge. Large enough for 2 bicycles, fishing equipment, boots and hanging room for outdoor clothing.
- General: Central heating and electricity included. Underfloor heating. Bed linen and towels provided. Hairdryer available on request. Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets permitted at this property.
- No smoking inside the cottage.
- Parking: Private off-road parking for 1 car.
- Notes: This property is suitable for Adults Only. You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.