Cartrefle lies on the eastern edge of the glorious Snowdonia Mountain range, down a tree-lined private lane with a beautiful iron bridge over the Elwy river. This 4-bedroom property has been thoughtfully decorated and features private hot tub overlooking the Elwy river and owners fields where you can see the dairy cows grazing or watch them walk down to the parlour for miking. The secluded spot is filled with the tranquil sound of the river and birdsong and if you're lucky you may spot some of the local wildlife; from wild deer and foxes to buzzards and kites.
A number of exciting local activities can be found nearby; from on-site river fishing (rod licence required) and teeing off at Silver Birch Gold Club (4 miles) to exploring the beautiful shingle beach of Pensarn - 2019 Seaside Award winner and scenic coastal paths. Snowdonia National Park is also a 35-minute drive from the property.
- Size: Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms.
- Beds: 2 king, 2 twin.
- Rooms: Ground floor: Country style kitchen and dining room with farmhouse style table and chairs, flat screen TV and french doors out to patio. 2 reception rooms with Smart TVs, corner sofas, armchairs and views of the countryside. Bathroom with freestanding bath, shower cubicle, wash basin and WC. Shower room with overhead rain shower, wash basin and WC. Two king bedrooms and two twin bedrooms with bedside tables, ample clothes storage and TVs.
- Kitchen and utilities: Country style kitchen with grey units, dishwasher, electric range cooker, wine cooler, American fridge/freezer, microwave, tumble dryer & washing machine.
- Entertainment: Flat screen TV's in dining room both reception rooms and all bedrooms. Board games provided. Wi-Fi available.
- For families: travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside: Large enclosed lawned garden with patio, private hot-tub, garden furniture and BBQ. Access to the riverside where the River Elwy & Aled meet at the bottom of the garden. Fishing rights for both Elwy & Aled river – rod licence required(please ensure young children are supervised at all times). Great views of countryside and wildlife.
- General: Central heating and electricity included & supply of logs for the log burner. Bed linen, towels and 4 hairdryers provided. Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, milk, scones/welsh cakes, eggs and sugar.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets permitted at this property.
- No smoking: inside the cottage.
- Parking: Off-road parking for up to 4 cars.
- Notes: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.