This contemporary cottage with a private hot tub and log burner offers a spacious, welcoming retreat within 3 miles of Aberystwyth and the Cardigan Bay coast. Located along a quiet lane on the outskirts of Llanfarian village with direct access to the scenic Ystwyth Trail - a 20-mile cycling / walking trail that links Aberystwyth to Tregaron, on the foothills of the Cambrian Mountains. Village shop and licensed fish and chips shop within walking distance, whilst the bustling seaside town of Aberystwyth offers a vast array of amenities and attractions. From cafes, shops and restaurants to a cliff railway and narrow gauge railway, beaches and a promenade, a castle, Arts Centre and the National Library of Wales.
- Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 double, 1 twin room (can be linked to create a super-king bed on request)
- Rooms: Ground floor: large, L shaped living room with kitchen/diner and lounge, separate snug room, toilet. Upstairs: 2 bedrooms, bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower
- Kitchen & utilities: includes electric double oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- For families: travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request (please bring your own cot bedding). Direct access to the village play area via a pathway from the cottage.
- Outside: Fully enclosed front garden and rear courtyard with a private hot tub for 4. Artificial lawned front garden with table and chairs and lockable bike racks.
- Parking: off-road parking for 2 cars
- General: wifi, bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided. Heating and electricity included as well as first basket load of logs. Welcome pack on arrival includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk, Welsh cakes and Prosecco.
- Pets: up to 2 dogs welcome
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.