Beautifully renovated mews cottage featuring wooden floors, a smart Shaker kitchen and comfortable, contemporary furnishings in an open plan environment. Tucked away, with access via a courtyard, the property boasts the best of both worlds, being peaceful and quiet, yet a few minutes walk to an array of local boutique shops and a great choice of places to go and eat.
It is located in Llandeilo, a busy market town in the heart of the Tywi Valley in Carmarthenshire and ideally located for exploring the local area. Close by is National Trust property, Newton House, which is in the grounds of Dinefwr Park and Dinefwr Castle. Further afield, you will find the beautiful scenery of the Brecon Beacons National Park, Penlan Park and Brechfa Forest, fantastic places for walking and cycling.
- Size: sleeps 3 in 2 bedrooms.
- Beds: 1 king, 1 large single
- Rooms: Ground floor: spacious open plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and lounge. Upstairs: Two bedrooms, one kingsize and one large single bed. Bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Kitchen and utilities: Shaker style kitchen including a dishwasher, electric oven/hob and fridge/freezer.
- Entertainment: Large Smart TV in living room. Wifi available.
- Outside: enclosed courtyard, with garden furniture provided in the spring and summer. Please note, this area provides shared access to nearby flats but is for the sole leisure use for guests at Y Cwtsh.
- General: central heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided.
- No Pets
- No smoking: inside the cottage.
- Parking: on-road parking nearby.
- Notes: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.