The location is this home's greatest asset, as it positions you right in the nerve centre of Barcelona, only minutes away from Avinguda Diagonal. This is a warm Spanish home, relaxed and unpretentious, with a few interesting art pieces and eclectic furniture. Although it's clear that it's been designed with a focus on comfort and functionality, this home comes with a few impressive assets, such as a private roof terrace with acapulco chairs, and the exposed brickwork in the living room.
Home truths: * The windows in this home are not particularly good at keeping out the heat or noise - light sleepers beware
* We didn't particularly like the pillows – they were too soft for our taste
* The hanging utensils in the kitchen look a bit messy
* The refrigerator in this home is not big enough for four people
* We felt like the kitchen could use a style update
* This home can sleep a maximum of four guests, but the last one will need to settle for the pull-out bed
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at The Terracotta. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.