It's hard to find a terrace of this size in Eixample. Barcelona's tourist heart has it all, from Catalan modernist masterpieces to intimate cafes loved by locals. House of Lys has a great shell, although we'd love to see more personality in the decor itself. With plenty of light, space, and comfort, it's a great option for those whose priorities are functionality and location.
Home truths: * When we visited, we noticed some stains on the furniture and marks on the walls
* We thought that the furniture on the terrace could use an update
* The second bedroom is quite small and doesn't have storage space
* Although there are currently no pets on the premises, a dog did reside here in the past
* Our home critic reported that the entrance to this building was hard to find
* There are several steps leading to the elevator – those with limited mobility or heavy suitcases beware
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at House of Lys. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.