Vinho & Poesia is right next to the Museum of Ancient Art in Santos, and within walking distance to Cais do Sodré. There's a 'nappy valley' sort of atmosphere in Santos, but you can still find some good cafes and restaurants in the area. Unlike the refurbished insides, the exterior of this building isn't renovated, meaning you can still see the original façade. In a harmonic mixture of traditional and modern elements in Vinho & Poesia, several antiques coexist alongside modern minimalist furniture.
Home truths: * The second bedroom is interior-facing and darker as a result
* The fridge is a bit small for the home's maximum capacity of this home
* Even though there are heater and fans, actual AC is only present in the communal area and the master bedroom
* Six guests can sleep in this home, but the last two will be sleeping on a sofa bed in the living room
* There are several steps leading to this home – no step-free access unfortunately
* Access to this home is fully electronic, so there aren't any keys available
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Vinho & Poesia. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.