Surrounded by holm oaks, cypresses and chestnut trees, this home near Pistoia is a peaceful retreat set within the stunning Tuscan countryside. It’s a sociable place to stay – whether you’re lazing by the pool, tucking into alfresco meals on the covered terrace, or sipping a bold chianti under the gazebo at sunset. Head into town to pick up some fresh local produce to cook on the stone barbecue, or make pizzas in the bell tower’s wood-fired oven. Inside, you’ll find wooden beams, exposed brick walls, stone staircases and typically Tuscan decor, so it’ll feel like another world when you step into the basement, with its Jacuzzi room painted with palm trees and a brilliant yellow sky.
Home truths: * One of the bedrooms is a triple and would be best suited to children
* The bathroom in the basement features a Jacuzzi
* The swimming pool can be used from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October
* We recommend having a car to better explore the local area
* Electricity is charged at market prices
* Housekeeping is available on request, at a cost of €15 per hour
*City taxes are not included in the price of the stay and will be collected in person upon check-in
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at The Stone Arch. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.