Touch of Warhol is a cosy flat nestled between Kreuzberg and Neukölln in a neighbourhood the locals call Kreuzkölln. It’s up-and-coming, so expect hipster-esque hotspots full of artsy Berliners mixed in with these rough edges. This three-bedroom home is perfect for the artistically inclined, especially if you appreciate pop artists like Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein. The building is from the early 1900s and it’s been lovingly renovated with modern amenities, old-school board games and charming details aplenty.
Home truths: * The lift is not suitable for wheelchairs
* The outdoor courtyard space is communal and shared by all residents of the building
* The home isn’t baby-proof, so the host has decided to rent it out to adults and older children only
* The graveyard view from some of the bedrooms isn’t for everyone
* The balcony opens up onto a busy street and can be noisy at times
* Kreuzkölln is on the up, but it's not quite like Kreuzberg yet
* When we visited, we noticed some scuff marks on the walls
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Touch of Warhol. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.