Sun Salutations is flooded with positivity. It’s a calming and welcoming one-bedroom home in edgy Friedrichshain with lots of natural light. We love the fantastically high ceilings and how every little detail is brimming with a thoughtful and easy-going feel. Especially suited to travellers inspired by Buddhist philosophies, yoga and spirituality, this home genuinely encourages you to take a step back, relax and slow down.
Home truths: * Tall people be aware - the shower is only 180 cm high
* This home is on the third floor with no elevator – be prepared to climb some stairs
* There’s not a lot of space for hanging your clothes in the bedroom
* There’s currently no fan in this home – it might get hot in the summer months
* Guest 3 would be on a sofa bed in the living room
* Due to previous experiences, the host has requested that no children are allowed inside the home
* If you’re a light sleeper, you might want to look elsewhere – there are no blackout blinds in the bedroom
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Sun Salutations. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.