Set within the less touristy Goutte d'Or district, this home's interiors are a reflection of the cosmopolitan nature of its surroundings. A home with a cool ethnic vibe and some interesting artwork, we found its cosy living space to be very conducive to relaxing with a good book and a cup of tea given the lack of modern distractions – you certainly won't find a TV here! It's and ideal option for a couple looking for a tranquil refuge within a more authentic locale, while its proximity to a couple of stations also makes it a viable base from which to explore other parts.
Home truths: * It's on a fourth floor with no lift so get ready for the free workout
* This home has heaps of lived in charm so you should expect to share the space with many of your host's belongings
* There's a somewhat narrow entrance hallway
* Telly-addicts beware: there isn't one here!
* There is not much storage space in the bedroom so be prepared to live out of a suitcase
* The kitchen is compact and on the basic side, with just two hobs
* There is no air conditioning in this home
* The flat is near the Canal St Martin - however, it's not really a touristic location & a really popular neighborhood
*The coffee machine is a filter coffee machine only - no espresso machine
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Za'atar & Spice. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.