A pocket-sized home with a unique personality, its bold yellow palette and eclectic mix of materials result in a chic space that makes the perfect pied-à-terre for one or two guests. Nestled within the heart of Saint-Germain-des-Prés but overlooking a quiet courtyard, its location in this buzzing part of town is also practical for visiting many of the sights on foot. Although it doesn't tick the box for spacious or offer in-home entertainment options, its edgy look and ideal location make it a worthy option for those looking for unfussy accommodation.
Home truths: * It's a studio apartment so the bedroom and living room share the same space
*The home is located conveniently close to a metro station, but this also means you'll hear noise from inside the apartment
* It's on the second floor with no lift access so come ready to climb some stairs
* The home overlooks an internal courtyard
* We found the shower to be on the small side
* There is only a small wardrobe for storage so this home is only really suitable for shorter stays and light packers
* The kitchenette is not practical for cooking complicated meals – it only has a small hob
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Voyage of the Beagle. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.