Out of the Woods Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark
1 of 27
From: €555 nightly 6
Adorned with beautiful wooden beams and gorgeous windows reminiscent of its warehouse past, Out of the Woods is a very special home. For what it lacks in luxuriousness, it makes up for with its charming location – Christianshavn is a unique part of Copenhagen with local restaurants, bars and endless canals. To some, it might be a disadvantage that the bedrooms don’t have any curtains, but who could say no to enjoying the breathtaking views of the rows of colourful houses and picture-perfect Church of our Saviour at any time of the day?
Home truths: * There’s currently no home manual – you’ll have to ask for help on how to work the appliances
* None of the windows have curtains – if you’re a light sleeper, it’s probably best to look elsewhere
* This home is located on the fifth floor with no elevator, be prepared to climb a lot of stairs
* When we visited, the wifi wasn’t as fast as we would like it to be
* Christianshavn is a popular area – you might be able to hear some of the noise coming from the street
* The walls could do with a lick of paint
* It’s a top floor flat with no air conditioning – it will get hot in summer
* Bedroom three is in a secluded corner of the living room
* The bathroom is very basic – watch your head on the sloped ceilings when showering
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Out of the Woods. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.