Cowboy Poetry Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark
1 of 14
From: €138 nightly 2
Parts of Cowboy Poetry feel like a British pub (complete with a cool Italian globe bar and leather armchairs), while other parts carry unique references to the 1850s building that the home is located in. Both Masculine and Scandinavian, Cowboy Poetry has a lot to offer, especially in terms of its appealing location in posh Frederiksberg. Even though the home doesn’t have a coherent design aesthetic, it’s clear to see that it’s a treasured home with plenty of character.
Home truths: * Even though this home has a tumble-dryer, it’s currently not working
* When we visited, the wi-fi wasn’t as fast as we would like it to be
* You can only access the bed via one side
* This is a lived-in home, so be prepared to share the space with some of the owner’s belongings
* The walls could do with a lick of paint
* The bedroom is on the smaller side
* Response time from the host can sometimes be a bit longer due to him travelling when he’s renting out his home
* There’s no home manual
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Cowboy Poetry. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.