With awesome views, Redcliffe apartments are in a great spot overlooking Caswell Bay with private access to the sandy beach. The first floor accommodation is beautifully presented with stylish coastal interiors sleeping four guests. Relax and gaze out to sea… you’re on holiday.
Pack up a picnic and head to the sands at Caswell Bay, a lifeguarded beach ideal for swimming. Head to the Surfside Cafe for a coffee and relax or take a stroll along the coastal path. Nearby Mumbles is home to some excellent boutiques, stylish shops, galleries and cafes. Further afield, drive along the Gower Peninsular and step back in time with a visit to one of the many castles, stroll along the coastal paths and stop off at one of the fabulous beaches along the way.
- Size: sleeps: 2 in 1 bedroom
- Beds: 1 x double bed
First floor apartment is accessed by 6 steps up to the main entrance
- Sitting room: sofa, 2 chairs, TV and DVD player, radio/CD player and access onto the balcony.
- Dining area: table and 4 chairs.
- Kitchen: dishwasher, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and spin dryer.
- Master bedroom: twin beds, fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
- Entertainment: TV and DVD player, radio/CD player
- Outside: balcony with full sea views, outdoor furniture.
- For families: not suitable for young children.
- Parking: off road parking.
- General: changeover day - Saturday. Portable electric heating. Bed linen and towels provided. Full sea view. WiFi. Payphone in main entrance. Intercom available from front gate to apartment. 3 star rating.
- Pets: sorry, no pets.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking.