Arrived and the cottage was really cold and smelt damp , no handbook anywhere so had to find things out like the heating ourselves .. Needs attention to detail like as a previous visitor mentioned , numerous lightbulbs out , no battery replaced in clock , very tired around the edges and the cleanliness for us was the worst .
Black mould in areas , bathrooms look like they had ,had a wipe but not a full clean , things felt grimy , grease running down front of dishwasher unit . Dog mess left in garden that previous people did not pick up . We did not eat in the cottage and maybe it is us that like things looking perfect but the pictures can’t be recent as it is looking tired now . Shame but wouldn’t stay there again .
All is needed is bleach spray ,we bought a fragrance candle to remove the smell of damp .
On a positive note the area is lovely and cottage in a good spot ,parking is easy enough and within walking distance .