Pipits is a stunning property that has been renovated to a very high standard, providing amazing panoramic views across the Camel estuary, which can be enjoyed from nearly every room. The large South facing garden is packed with a variety of plants which provide various colours throughout the year, this is the perfect space to enjoy and morning cup of coffee or a glass of wine in the evening.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Bungalow.
- Kitchen and utilities: Gas oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, (washing machine in garage).
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Lawn, garden furniture, barbecue. Garage available for storing bikes, surfboards, etc.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided on the driveway.
- Nearest beach: 0.8 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. Please note that there is a drop by the front door, please take care with young children, or those with limited mobility.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.