Monks Bridge is a 3 bedroomed converted former schoolhouse dating from the 1700's, the property is very well equipped and benefits from a woodburning stove. The property is surrounded by beautiful gardens leading down to Lyvenet Beck.
* Size: Sleeps 5, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.2 miles
* Nearest amenities: 5 miles.
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Not available in peak season unless last minute.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 en suite, bathroom, 1 lounge/dining room, kitchen/diner, sunroom.
* Beds: 1 King-size, 1 double, 1 single.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, WiFi, Nespresso coffee machine.
* General: Woodburning stove (fuel provided), electric storage heaters.
* Utilities: Samsung Chef's addition Induction Hob, dual cook oven, microwave, fridge freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car at the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed. Please note the garden is not fenced off on the beck side so children should be supervised at all times.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.