This delightful, cosy bungalow is located in a quiet close on St Merryn Park, only two miles from the beach which is one of a number along this stretch of coast much loved by families and surfers alike. For the more active, surfing equipment is available to buy or hire in the village of St Merryn where shops, pubs and restaurants will also be found.
- Sleeps: 6.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 2 x bunk beds (2’6”).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property, towels not provided.
- Accessibility: Bungalow.
- Kitchen and utilities: Built in electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Lawned garden, patio, garden furniture.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided on driveway.
- Nearest beach: 2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 11am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.