A stone built three bedroomed cottage located in Castle Bolton, in Wensleydale within the Yorkshire Dales national park. The property is very well-equipped and has a woodburning stove in the lounge, ideal for walking and close to the popular market town of Leyburn with its Friday market, traditional Dale’s pubs, tea rooms and quirky shops. This property is ideal for groups of friends or family looking to explore all that the Yorkshire Dales has to offer.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: 6 miles
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, 1 lounge, dining kitchen.
* Beds: 1 King-size. 2 singles.
* Luxuries: TV with Sky HD, DVD.
* General: Woodburning stove, (welcome pack of fuel provided), modern electric heating.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster, steamer, slow cooker, microwave.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted, welcome pack of fuel provided, enclosed paved patio area to the rear and side, separate enclosed decked area.
* Layout: Property is over 2 floors, ground floor and first floor
* Parking: To the left of the field gate, left of the house or in front of the Reading Rooms. See map in property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.