A classical Padstow family townhouse in an amazing location just a stone's throw from some of the best eateries in the country. Lovingly restored and maintained to a very high standard with an emphasis on traditional townhouse interiors evoking grandeur and elegance. Contemporary mod-cons are carefully integrated into the fabric of the building too ultra modern bathrooms, sleek Freeview TVs and a stunning open plan kitchen to boot with a fully integrated NEFF suite of cooking appliances.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 2 x Super King size (6'), 1 x Bunk bed (3'), 1 x Twin bed (zip'n'link 6' Super King on request)
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided; please bring your own beach towels
- Accessibility: Set across three floors, may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
- Kitchen and utilities: Spacious open plan living space incorporating snug area with Freeview TV, DVD, corner sofa, light and airy dining area following kitchen extension with feature glass table and double French doors to rear patio, NEFF gas hob and oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and Nutribullet.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available. Please bring your own cot bedding.
- Outside: Enclosed private rear paved patio with gas barbecue, garden furniture and outside shower.
- Parking: There are 2 car parks and free on street parking within 500 yards. See Padstow Parking for up to date information on parking rates.
- Nearest beach: 3 minute walk.
- Nearest amenities: 1 minute walk.
- Changeover time: Friday - arrival 4:00pm - departure 10:00am
- General: Gas and electricity included in rent; gas central heating, heated towel rails.
- Important notes: No smoking, Sorry no pets.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.