Loughros Beg Bay View is a luxury modern holiday home with a truly stunning setting close to the shores of Loughros Beg Bay and 3 km oustside the Heritage Town of Ardara.
The holiday home is blessed with a wonderfully scenic and peaceful location – it is the last house on a narrow winding country road that ends at the waters edge. The holiday home enjoys superb panoramic views over Loughros Beg Bay towards the golden sands of Maghera and the wide Atlantic Ocean beyond.
The holiday home has been carefully designed to enable the visitor to enjoy the stunning vista outside. All 3 bedrooms together with the dining area and the living room enjoy breathtaking sea and mountain views. This beautiful house is surrounded by a fenced-in lawn and has a complete stone finished exterior.
- 3 bedrooms to sleep up to 9 people
- master bedroom has ensuite bath
- shower room on first floor
- living room with Sky tv - enjoys superb sea views
- open fireplace, comfortable furniture suite, wood floor
- double doors to kitchen and dining area
- dining area enjoys views of Loughros Beg Bay
- dining table and 6 chairs
- modern fitted kitchen with island unit
- electric oven, gas hob and microwave
- dishwasher, fridge freezer
- washing machine in separate utility
- outside clothes line, iron and ironing board
- enclosed lawns surround the house
- patio area with garden furniture and charcoal barbecue
- exterior of the house has a complete stone finish.
- Cot and stair gate available.
- 200 metres to the shores of Loughros Beg Bay
- 3km to the heritage town of Ardara
- 3km to the Glengesh Pass
- 4km to Maghera Beach and Caves
- 11km to Narin Blue Flag Beach
- 11km to Narin and Portnoo Golf Club
- 15km to Killybegs, 25km to Glencolmcille