Glenview is beautiful… lying in the heart of the pretty village of Llanmadoc, this traditional cottage is beautifully presented with immaculate interiors for three guests. Complete with woodburning stove and French doors onto the courtyard and large lawned garden, this pet friendly holiday home really is a house for all seasons.
Stroll to The Britannia, one of the best pubs on the Gower, a great place for a pint over lunch with amazing views over the Loughor Estuary. Get out and about and discover this beautiful area… visit Whiteford Lighthouse and the beach. Walk around the new salt marsh awash with wildlife at Cwm Ivy. Visit Langland with its pretty beach huts, great for kayaking, paddle boarding and surfing. Drive along the Gower Peninsular and step back in time with a visit to one of the many castles. Perfect for a family holiday.
- Size: sleeps 3 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 x king size bed, 1 x single bed w/pullout bed (please request at time of booking)
- Lounge: Smart TV, sound bar, wood burner, soft seating, French door leading to the garden.
- Sitting area: soft seating, sideboard.
- Kitchen/diner: electric oven, induction hob, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer and a microwave. Dining table and 4 chairs. French doors leading out into the garden.
- Bathroom: bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1: single bed with pull-out bed (request at time of booking), chest of drawers, bedside table.
- Bedroom 2: king size bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers.
- Ensuite: WC and wash hand basin.
- Entertainment: Smart TV, sound bar,
- Outside: tiered garden with bistro style table and chairs, further seating and a dining table and chairs.
- For families: travel cot and highchair.
- Parking: off road parking for a small car, additional parking at the bottom of the lane.
- General: changeover day - Saturday. Night storage and electric heating. Wood burner. Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi.
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking. The cottage is accessed via a narrow lane. It does have off-road parking for a small car outside the cottage but the access via the lane is only suitable for small cars.