This stunning Tywyn holiday cottage is in an idyllic location and is packed with traditional features. With oak beams, exposed stone walls, and a cosy wood burner, it is full of rustic charm. Located less than 5 miles from the pretty seaside town of Tywyn, with its long golden beach, shops, cafes, and fantastic independent cinema, and 9 miles from the picturesque harbour town of Aberdovey (correctly spelt Aberdyfi), there is plenty to do in all weathers! With the attractions of Cader Idris mountain, Castell y Bere castle, the Talyllyn railway, and plenty of beauty spots and footpaths that will enchant you, this spectacular holiday cottage is the perfect location for your next holiday.
- Size – sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms.
- Beds – one king, one double, two single (and double sofa bed on gallery landing.)
- Rooms – ground floor – open plan kitchen, dining and lounge. Lower ground floor – double bedroom with ensuite.
- First floor – king-size bedroom with balcony, twin bedroom, gallery with sofa bed, family bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine.
- Entertainment – flatscreen TV.
- For families – cot, stairgate and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside – patio with picnic table and barbecue in a walled courtyard.
- Parking – ample parking available.
- General – bedlinen, hand and bath towels provided. Heating, electricity and logs included. Hairdryers provided. Welcome pack will be provided on your arrival with home-made cake, milk, bread, tea, coffee and information about the surrounding area. Wi-Fi available. Bike washing facility and storage available. The owners make their own Welsh lamb burgers which are available to buy.
- Pets – no pets.
- Notes – no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.