Breathtakingly beautiful mediaeval dwelling, packed to the oak beams with period features and character, this character cottage in the heart of the quirky, friendly, and pretty town of Machynlleth in mid Wales is an unique property. Ideally situated if you want to explore the stunning mountains of Snowdonia, or the tranquil delights of Cardigan Bay, the town of Machynlleth has small shops, cafes, footpaths, and historical significance – it is the ancient capital of Wales. You will adore this town and the sublime cottage – a piece of Welsh history.
- Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
- Beds – one double, two single.
- Rooms – ground floor – hallway, double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom. First floor – open plan living space with kitchen, dining and lounge area.
- Kitchen and utilities – gas hob and electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, microwave, fridge, freezer, kettle.
- Entertainment – TV and Blu-ray/DVD player
- For families – cot, stairgate and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Parking – free parking next to the cottage from 6pm to 8am, and parking behind MOMA Machynlleth (200 yards from the cottage) also provides free parking.
- General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Hairdryer provided. Welcome pack is provided on arrival, including tea, coffee, milk, sugar, cake and a choice of bottle of red wine/white wine or Fruit Juice(Please notify when booking). Basic items such as washing up liquid, soap, toilet rolls, antibacterial spray etc are provided.
- Pets – one pet welcome for no additional charge.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.