A late 19th century property which is part of a Grade II listed farm, Woodpecker is an attractive cottage with a charming rustic aesthetic. Set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with cattle and sheep being farmed very close by, this property is ideal for those looking to experience rural Yorkshire at it's finest.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 50 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome by arrangement at a charge of £25 per pet per week
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms (one en-suite), lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom, onsite laundry room
- Beds: 1 double bed, 3 single beds
- Luxuries: CD hi-fi system, video, Wi-fi
- General: Central heating, TV
- Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer,
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels and linen provided.
- Layout: Property all on Ground floor.
- Outdoors: Patio with furniture, fishing, horse riding available close by
- Parking: Ample parking
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.