This spacious family home is set on the edge of the village of Plumstead, only five miles from the great city of Norwich which offers fantastic shopping opportunities and interesting museums, as well as a Norman castle and stunning cathedral. The seaside is a short drive away as are the peaceful waterways of the Norfolk Broads.
Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 15 miles
- Nearest amenities: within walking distance
- Pets: 2 dogs allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 dining room, 1 utility room, 1 ground floor shower room
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 super king size zip and link bed (can convert to twin beds),1 Super king size bed. Travel cot can also be provided.
- Luxuries: DVD player and open fire
- General: Oil fired central heating charged May-Sept if needed @ £30 per week and Oct-Apr @ £35 per week, payable on booking, TV, CD hi-fi, books, games and children's' toys, stairgate & travel cot - please request on booking
telephone for incoming calls, free for overseas guests.
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen provided, free for overseas guests.WiFi
- Outdoors: Large partly secured garden with lawn, patio, wendy house, garden furniture and barbecue
- Parking: Private parking
- Mobile signal variable
- Important: A charge of £35 is payable on booking from Oct - March
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.