White Clouds, a modern bungalow is situated in the village of Westleton a few miles from Dunwich and near Southwold and Aldeburgh. The village which has a restaurant, two pubs and a shop, is surrounded by woodland and heath and is ideally situated for exploring the Suffolk countryside and nearby coast as well as the nature reserve at Minsmere.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, sitting/dining room, kitchen, utility room
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: TV with Freesat, DVD, Wifi
- General: Oil heating
- Utilities: Electric oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Not suitable for children under twelve.
- Outdoors: Patio, gravelled borders and garden furniture
- Parking: Private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.