Westcott House is a stylish and beautifully decorated house in a great position just a short walk to St Ives harbour. There are two bedrooms, two shower rooms and a well-equipped kitchen on the ground floor and upstairs there is a spacious, inviting open plan lounge/diner with views towards the harbour and around St Ives Bay. Outside at the rear there is a small patio area with table and chairs.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1x Kingsize (5’), 1x twin (3’)
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Rear patio area with seating.
- Pets: 1 dog will be allowed from September 3rd 2021 onwards - £25 per week – please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.