West Mill Cottage, a barn conversion on one level that has retained the original charming features and has lovely views, is next to the owners' house near Stittenham in the Howardian Hills. Furnished well and surrounded by farmland near Castle Howard, this rural accommodation has many good walks in the area and is a good base for touring the North Yorkshire Moors, the Vale of York and the east coast.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, en suite shower, bathroom, lounge, separate dining area, kitchen
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds, sofa bed
- Luxuries: TV, DVD player, washing machine, dishwasher
- General: Underfloor central heating, electric fire
- Utilities: Cooker, microwave
- Other: Bed linen, towels, travel cot provided. All fuel and power included in rent. Unlimited WI-FI is included
- Layout: The property is all on the ground floor
- Outdoors: Patio, garden, furniture
- Parking: Ample parking
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.