With beautiful views over the nearby Dale and a superbly tranquil location, West Close Cottage offers comfortable accommodation on the outskirts of the village of Melmerby. The conservatory offers extra living space and is a great place from which to enjoy the views. Overall the property is an excellent place for those wishing to explore the surrounding dales and moors in comfort.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 4 miles
- Pets: 2 pets welcome by arrangement
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, conservatory, lounge, bathroom, dining kitchen.
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Wood burning stove (initial supple of logs provided), gas central heating, WiFi
- Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer (available through owner)
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels, linen, cot and highchair provided.
- Layout: All on ground floor however some internal steps.
- Outdoors: Patio with furniture as well as access to shared gardens
- Parking: Ample parking space
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.