A few miles from the village of Cowling, next to the owners' farmhouse, is the recently modernised cottage of Weavers View which is spacious, comfortably furnished and has lovely views of farmland and valley. This accommodation, designed to accommodate disabled people with a bedroom and wet room downstairs, is also ideal for walkers as Haworth, Skipton and the Dales are easily accessible.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: 3 dogs allowed by arrangement
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms one with en-suite wet room, bathroom, lounge with dining area and kitchen, shared laundry room
- Beds: 2 king size beds, 1 single bed
- Luxuries: DVD player, Wifi available at extra charge
- General: Gas-fired central heating, gas stove, TV
- Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, shared laundry room with washer dryer
- Other: Bed linen, towels, cot and highchair provided. Owner cannot accept Thursday or Friday changeovers.
- Layout: The property is situated over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
- Outdoors: Shared sitting area, enclosed children's play area
- Parking: Ample parking
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.