Previously part of an old farm, this tasteful conversion offers eye-pleasing and well-equipped accommodation in the beautiful North York Moors. With a wide range of opportunities within easy reach, including walking on the moors, Waterswallow Cottage is a superb choice for a relaxing holiday break.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 27 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, shower room, lounge, kitchen/dining room
- Beds: 1 king size bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD player, iPod dock
- General: Central heating, log burning stove, TV with Freesat
- Utilities: Microwave, washing machine, electric cooker
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels and linen provided, a basket of logs is provided for the log burner. Travel cot and high chair available.
- Layout: On 2 floors, with single bedroom and bathroom located downstairs and Bedrooms 2 and 3 upstairs.
- Outdoors: Patio with furniture
- Parking: Ample parking space
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.