Watch House sits in a prime position close to the harbourfront in St Ives and enjoys stunning views across the harbour and out to sea. The property is set over the first and second floor and is reverse level, taking advantage of the great views from the comfortable open plan living space on the second floor.
- Sleeps: 7.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 2 x bunk beds (3’) plus 1 x single (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Gas oven, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: No outside space.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- General: WiFi included. Central heating.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.