Valley View Barn has been converted and is set on a working farm near Ashdown Forest, "Pooh Country" with lovely views. The area has many 'Pooh' attractions: tea rooms named 'Honey Pot' and free maps to other places from the book. Tunbridge Wells is close by and many other places to visit including Chartwell, Botanical Gardens and Spa Valley Railway.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 25 miles
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile
- Pets: 3 pets allowed at this property - pet charge is £70 per pet per week
- Short breaks: Available at this property, not July, Aug or Sept.
- Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 with en-suite shower room, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 garden room, 1 utility room, 1cloakroom, French doors onto patio
- Beds: 1 double bed, 4 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD, 2 flat screen TVs
- General: Oil fired central heating, woodburning stove
- Utilities: Electric oven, hob and extractor hood, microwave, fridge with three star freezer box, dishwasher, washer dryer, freezer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, first basket of logs (then can put money in honesty box per box). Pets are welcome but garden not secure: dogs should be kept on lead as it is a working sheep farm, cot and high chair
- Outdoors: Gravelled back garden, patio at front, steps to lawned area, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: Parking behind property for up to three cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.