If you're after a beautiful five star holiday cottage for that special get together with friends and family, then look no further. This stunning and spacious holiday cottage with views has all the indulgent extras and special touches that will make your time here all the more blissful. Accommodating up to 24 guests, it has a combination of large rooms for gatherings and smaller private dens for peace and quiet. With a sauna, an outdoor play area, and even a football field, all ages will be charmed by this delectable property. Situated within walking distance of village pubs and amenities, the Llŷn Peninsula location is spectacular, close to many beaches, small villages, and attractions. Make memories with your friends and family in this exquisite North Wales property.
- Size – sleeps 24 in nine bedrooms.
- Beds – one super king four poster, for king, two single, one bunk, four king/twin.
- Rooms – lower ground floor – open plan kitchen diner, sauna, super king bedroom (that can be made into two beds upon request when booking) and ensuite. (This room has level entry from the car park, and would be suitable for wheelchair users.) Ground floor – super king bed (that can be made into twin beds if requested upon booking), family bedroom with king-size bed and full-size bunk bed; bathroom to be shared between ground floor bedrooms; utility area; outside utility room; conservatory; second open plan kitchen/living/dining room; sauna; bedroom suite with four poster super king-size bed, and spa bath in corner of the bedroom with ensuite shower room; family bedroom with one king size bed and one full-size bunk bed; super king-size bed (that can be made into twin beds if requested upon booking); super king-size bedroom (which can be made into two twin beds if requested upon booking) with ensuite wet room; bathroom; utility room. First floor – family bedroom with one king size bed and two single beds and ensuite, king-size bedroom with ensuite, large lounge.
- Kitchen and utilities – both kitchens are fully fitted, with two large single ovens and large induction hob dishwasher, microwave, and built in fridge. Utility area includes washing machine and tumble dryer, and outside utility room contains freezer.
- Entertainment – flatscreen TVs in both lounges, conservatory, and upstairs lounge, as well as the suite. DVD players.
- For families – cot and high chair is provided. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside – breakfast patios with picnic benches, lawn, private garden area with barbecue and dining furniture, large playing field with football goals and climbing frame.
- Parking – ample parking space.
- General – heating and electricity included. Linen, hand and bath towels provided. Wi-Fi available.
- Pets – up to 4 or five pets welcome – strict rules apply. Additional fee per dog: £60
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.