With plenty of wow factor and 5 star features throughout, this is the ultimate retreat on the Llyn Peninsula. Surrounded by countryside and sea views, this beautiful barn conversion is less than a mile from the Llyn Coastal Pth. The picturesque seaside village of Aberdaron is 3.5 miles, at the tip of the Llyn Peninsula and offers good food, another sandy beach and plenty of other amenities. The Wales Coast Path is also on the doorstep, along with boat trips to Bardsey Island, many more pretty villages and various attractions.
Tyddyn Iago is one of 3 separate, 5 star cottages within this stunning, converted barn - every one facing away from each other and with their own private garden and views. Ideal if you wish to bring extended family or friends along.
- Size: 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 king, 1 twin
- Rooms: ground floor: spacious living area which includes an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Large ensuite bedroom with king bed, ensuite twin bedroom.
- Kitchen & utilities: stylish, fully equipped kitchen includes dishwasher and washer / dryer, fridge freezer, fan oven and hob.
- Entertainment: Large TV in living area and wall mounted TVs in both bedrooms. Wifi.
- For families: travel cot and highchair available on request
- Outside: large enclosed lawn and patio area with garden furniture and far reaching views. BBQ set on request.
- Parking: private parking
- General: bed linen and 2 hairdryers provided, heating and electricity included, logs supplied for wood burner. Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar, milk and cake.
- Pets: 1 pet welcome
- Notes: no smoking inside. You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.