Trevoda House is a stylish property close to the harbourfront in St Ives that has been beautifully decorated in a modern style throughout whilst still retaining much of the properties original character. Set over three floors with the living space and kitchen on the ground floor and the bedrooms and bathrooms on the first and second floors. The property also benefits from a small courtyard and roof terrace with seating.
- Sleeps: 8.
- Bedrooms: 4.
- Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 2 x bunk beds (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Range style electric oven, double gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Small courtyard and roof terrace with furniture.
- Pets: 1 medium-sized pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 7pm. Check out at 9am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.